Monday, September 3, 2007

I've joined the cool kids!!


Well, I've finally done it...I've joined the true techie revolution. As if I don't talk enough as it is, I've found more ways to blab. Welcome to the new way to keep up with the busy world of Gatermann Photography!


I plan on using my blog to post my new sessions, artist favorites, exciting events, and more importantly, be able to pass on specials, news and information to everyone much easier (and eat up less of your answering machine tape!!)


Check back often for new events (Pumpkin Patch dates coming in the next couple of days!) as well as sales (new jewelry supplier and special pricing!) and contests!


Thanks for visiting, and I'll post soon with fun and exciting information. Oh, and since I'm posting, I'll add my first blog photo. Are these the cutest kids ever teasing Mr. Alligator? Thanks to A. and D. for the smile!

No comments: