Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Date

Well, school is back in session, the weather should be cooling off, and my favorite season is approaching. Ahhh, fall, crisp cool mornings that turn to sunny warm afternoons, the brilliance of the colors of the changing leaves, and the anticipation of my favorite holiday...Halloween! There is no better place to be in the fall than the pumpkin patch! For the fourth year, I'm teaming up with the best pumpkin patch in St. Louis; Rombach's Pumpkin Farm. Join me on Saturday October 6th starting at 9:00 a.m. for Portraits at the Pumpkin Patch. Here are just a few examples of what to expect, courtesy of Noelle's Portrait Party last year...By the way, if you're interested in hosting a Pumpkin Portrait Party (also at Rombachs), call quick, I only have 2 dates available!


One of the great little vignettes you can expect see:
My favorite, pick your pumpkin, rural style:
And the traditional portraits in a pile o' pumpkins:


How can you go wrong at Rombach's?



So, mark your calendar for October 6th, and call me at 314.795.0470 or email me at gatermannphoto@sbcglobal.net to schedule your appointment for Portraits in the Pumpkin Patch. There is no session fee, and photos will be in by Halloween. There is package pricing available for this event. Each session will last approximately 20 minutes, so you will have plenty of time to explore the farm and the amazing fun there is to be had there.
If you haven't had the pleasure to visit Rombach's, check them out at:
Ahh, now where are those caramel apples?







No comments: