Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Don't pack up the Easter outfits yet....

It's official, and I'm ready to announce my Spring Event details!

Get ready for the Mama's Boys and Daddy's Girls Spring Portrait Event.

When: Saturday, April 26th and Sunday, April 27th
9am-3pm both days
Where: Rau Gardens at Blanchette Park in St. Charles
(see the park in bloom in the photos here:
http://www.stcharlesparks.com/225/facilities/rau-garden-photos.php )
How: Email or call (314.795.0470) for a session time. Sessions will be scheduled every 20 minutes (with 15 minutes of that time for shooting)
What: As always with events, special package pricing, Prints, special art pieces, and for first time ever, 20% off of photo handbags.
Details: As I mentioned before, the new spring theme is "Mama's boys and Daddy's girls". I've decided that in honor of my boys growing up SO fast, and having very few photos of my husband or I with them, that this spring event will be all about the fleeting relationships that we have with our growing (too quickly, I might add) kiddos. SO, this Portrait Event has one requirement...at least one photo at this event MUST be taken with one or both parents. No exceptions. My focus at this event is to document this place in time...all of our children are growing fast, and won't be on our laps (or think we're the greatest thing ever) for much longer, so I've taken it upon myself to freeze that in time for us. What better gift for Mother's and Father's Day?

This event will occur rain or shine, and all prints will be ready before Mother's Day.

So, call or email to schedule your time now. These event book up fast!!

Don't be shy or scared.....someday, you'll long for these days....let me capture them now!!

No comments: